About This Blog

____________________________________________
Design and Layout by - Trevor (Guybrush Threepwood)


Articles by - Trevor and Nathan (Hobbit)
Be sure to check who wrote each post. Although we basically agree on most of our concepts, sometimes we don't. We both have unique views on many subjects.

Edited by - Trevor
Every once in a while, posts are made before I have time to spell check them, so please forgive any mistakes/or things that don't make sense, and know that it will be edited to make it completely understandable.

Please feel free to post any comment related to the subject for discussion.

Thanks for checking out our "portfolio of thoughts".
____________________________________________


Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hobbit: A New Member

By Hobbit

Hi, I'm Hobbit and I'll be posting on this awesome blog by Guybrush. Okay so first a little bit about me; I'm a Nintendo fan over Sony or Microsoft. My Top ten games are
10. The Hobbit
9. Mario Kart 64
8. Madden 07 Wii
7. Star Fox 64 and Assault
6. Super Mario Sunshine
5. Halo 2
4. Super Mario 64
3. Animal Crossing
2. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
1. Super Smash Bros Melee.

Also top 5 games I'm anticpating most.
5. Star Fox Wii
4. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Mario Kart Wii
2. Animal Crossing Wii
1. Super Smash Bros Brawl
I would also list The Legend of Zelda games except for the fact that my parents won't let me get them because they think they could have some satanic stuff in them. I personally have no problem with them, I've played them a little and they're a lot of fun. So I'm just telling a little bit about myself I'll start posting articles soon.

6 comments:

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Welcome to the Staff, Hobbit!
Great introduction! I'm looking forward to seeing your insight and discussing some philosophies!

Hobbit said...

Yeah it should be great.

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Oh, sorry about the missing image. It was copyrighted so I'm replacing it with a non-copyrighted one, but blogspot's being kinda slow right now...

Hobbit said...

Oh thanks how do you tell if it's copyrighted?

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Usually copyrighted pictures have a logo in one of their corners and/or a little c in a circle. ;)

Hobbit said...

Thanks