About This Blog

____________________________________________
Design and Layout by - Trevor (Guybrush Threepwood)


Articles by - Trevor and Nathan (Hobbit)
Be sure to check who wrote each post. Although we basically agree on most of our concepts, sometimes we don't. We both have unique views on many subjects.

Edited by - Trevor
Every once in a while, posts are made before I have time to spell check them, so please forgive any mistakes/or things that don't make sense, and know that it will be edited to make it completely understandable.

Please feel free to post any comment related to the subject for discussion.

Thanks for checking out our "portfolio of thoughts".
____________________________________________


Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trev's Animations: Robot!

By Guybrush Threepwood

This post was made on 11/3/07 by the young aspiring artist, Trevor Barton aka Guybrush Threepwood

Sorry for the late post. I was hoping to post this article three days ago, but my computer took ill and had to go to the hospital (Best Buy).

Anyways, I've been working here and there with some animation software called Bryce 6, and have finally finished a project with my limited animation skills. I call it "Trevor's Fifteen Seconds of Glory". Take a close look at the reflections in the metals and the menacing shadows.

I designed this robot for a game I'm writing. I'll post the original concept sketch later.

Enjoy!
Please feel free to comment and ask questions,
Peace,
Trev

4 comments:

Hobbit said...

Sweet Trev

Hobbit said...

Can I do some history of games and other stuff like that posts?

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Yeah, that'd be fine. ;)

Hobbit said...

Cool